As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we are dedicated to promoting health and wellness through running events, coaching strategies, and creating clubs for our community to be part of for healthy lifestyles. To date, TTCCA opportunities include:
- The Annual Trout Valley Turkey Trot held on Thanksgiving Day.
- The Annual Father's Day 10K/5K Honoring Men's Health held in June.
- Track & Field coaching strategies and team building for our athletes that include: healthy organic eating, proper sleep and nutrition education, mindfulness, visualization, and overall well-being.
- Our Shoe Fund which covers the cost of proper running shoes for athletes who would otherwise be unable to afford them.
- Cover the cost to upkeep the Ice House facility for athletes.
- Alumni Race and Reunion.
- Offer scholarships to graduating seniors.
- Support massage therapy for injured athletes’ recovery plans.
- Help support area charity events.
- Organization donates 500+ volunteer hours for Cary Pride Day.
Expanding our mission to include multiple avenues for health and wellness including:
- Developing a plan to offer a non-competitive run club for youth and adults in our community.
- Support a USATF youth running club.
- Partnering with area health providers to offer wellness workshops in our community.
- Offering college scholarships at a much larger scale.
- Raising funds to purchase professional timing equipment in order to better serve our district meets as well as our annual runs.
- Promoting USATF competition.
- Invite parents of athletes to participate, building healthy family lifestyles.